BluePrintBI for technology change and transition management
Change is constant. As technology improves and the level of product and consumer sophistication increases, the ability to implement changes in a business effectively within a short time frame is key. BluePrintBI provides management with the ability to extract accurate and up-to-date information, as well as to apply the relevant scenario planning to the data-set. It can act as the foundation for factual and precise transition management strategies for implementing change in an organisation, recognising process task-level activity, technology, parties involved (such as the client), risks and specific resources impacted. BluePrintBI is the catalyst for proactive technology and change management within an organisation.
- Risk and inefficiency acknowledgement
- Defect management log number link with business process
- Operational work around acknowledgement with technology log number link
- Key transition management reporting features
- Technology being used across the business at process step level
- Job titles using specific technology across the business
- Test case definition
- Regression testing strategy and test case definition
- Definition of key project documents
- Operational readiness strategy
- Test strategy
- Conversion strategy
Need more information? Want to see BluePrintBI in action? Contact us today.